UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 – 421 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020, Those Candidates Are Interested to the following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 – 421 Post
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 31/01/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Age Limit & Eligibility
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy Details: Total Post – 421
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO||168||116||42||62||33||421|
- UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 11/01/2019 to 31/01/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about UPSC EPFO Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.